“I have used this service and have saved thousands of dollars in a year. The Customer Service and
commitment to safety of product provides a comfort level that I can fully trust. I would highly recommend this service anyone so please feel free to use my testimony however you see fit. Larry H. Current Customer
The drug testing that CIPA does is complemented by testing individual members of CIPA do as
well. We meet our suppliers regularly and have either directly visited or had a pharmacy
representative inspect their facilities. We have dealt with the same suppliers for many years and
know them well and they only deal with licensed, certified and inspected manufacturers...." Dr. Paul Zickler, Pharmacy Owner / Vice-President of medical affairs for CIPA
Safe, Secure Prescription Sourcing
The established personal relationships we have formed with our Pharmacy Partners ensure access to a
consistent knowledge base of trained Pharmacists. DPS Pharmacy Partners maintain your profile in their
data base, so they always have accurate up to date records of your different medications prescribed by
your doctors. So any drug interactions or questions that the Pharmacy may have will be directed back to
you or your Doctor.
• In addition to Licensed U.S. based Pharmacy’s, in Canada DPS Pharmacy Partners are certified
by CIPA (the only recognized national organization in Canada and abroad).
• Product used by our pharmacy partners are from FDA approved and/or equivalent inspected
• Medications are blister packed with original registration numbers.
• Medications are batch tested by independent laboratory to ensure drug quality.
• Each order is reviewed by a DPS Customer Care Agent with Customer and then again by a
licensed physician or pharmacist during the fulfillment process.
• All orders are filled, billed and shipped directly to the customer from our licensed partner
pharmacy to your requested address.